Monday, January 17, 2011

Girl Day







Sydney and I had a girl day Wednesday! She had a dentist appointment in the morning and she did such a good job. She sat in the chair for the first time, she usually lays across my lap. Sydney let the hygienist use all her tools including the water sprayer and the special suck straw. Sydney needed some follow up x-rays from when she hit her mouth and her gums were bruised and bleeding- everything looked great. She got to pick a prize and then we went to lunch at Panera. Sydney really wanted McDonald's but I mentioned the cookies at Panera and changed her mind. I rarely eat out and when I do I do NOT want McDonald's. So we had Panera lunch and then she got to pick her own cookie- she picked a M&M cookie. Yummy. We had a few errands to run in Greensboro including Pet Smart to get more bedding for Squeaky. Then we hit the library and she played a few computer games and we picked some books. Lastly she had an appointment to get her hair trimmed and she did super. Minus a few melt downs it was a good day. We picked up Griffin and headed home for dinner. I really enjoy a girl day with my special girl!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like lots of fun! I can't wait to have girl days with Daniela when she's a little older. That cookie looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete